We offer a variety of services to both “Pet Parents” and the Veterinary/Animal Care Communities. The services listed below represent our most-asked-for services. Please feel free to contact us if we can help you with a service not listed below.
- Share with others in an intimate, friendly non-judgmental setting
- Interact with others who are experiencing a similar loss or anticipated loss
- Gain insight into how others are beginning to heal
- Receive helpful coping strategies and resources
Currently groups are being held in the Orange County, South Bay, Los Angeles and Glendale areas. If you are in a community that is not served, please contact us for additional information.
- Receive the personal attention of the counselor
- Share your feelings in a safe non-judgmental environment
- Identify any areas of concern that you may have
Currently hour-long sessions are available in the Orange County as well as Glendale/Burbank/Pasadena and Los Angeles County areas. If you are in a community that is not served, please contact us for additional information.
Telephone Sessions – Sessions are available by telephone for grieving pet parents not located in the above mentioned areas. These sessions generally last from 30 minutes to an hour and can be scheduled at times convenient for you.
Workshops – PetLoss Partners currently conducts workshops for the general public on topics including, but not limited to:
- Coping With Pet Loss
- Caring for Your Elderly/Ailing Pet
- Seniors and Pet Loss/Children and Pet Loss
- What To Say – Helping Friends/Family through Pet Loss
- Memorializing Your Pet – An Interactive Workshop
Please contact us if you or your group would like more information.